ASA is privileged to both sponsor and support several award programs.
These programs recognize outstanding Arizona administrators for their professionalism, dedication, leadership, and exemplary contributions to education.
We hope you will take part in honoring Arizona’s administrators who do their job exceptionally well because of the kind of people they are – professional and caring individuals. Please view the awards below, and feel free to nominate your peers who have made a difference in Arizona’s education system.
(Arizona School Administrators)
- Dr. Raymond Sterling Kellis Leadership Award (Deadline: April 9, 2021)
- All Arizona Superintendent Award (for small, medium & large districts) (Deadline: October 18, 2019)
- Distinguished Administrator Award (Deadline: April 9, 2021)
- Elementary Rookie Principal of the Year (Deadline: April 9, 2021)
(National Association of Elementary School Principals)
- National Distinguished Principal (NDP) (Deadline: March 30, 2021)
- National Outstanding Assistant Principal of the Year (Deadline: March 19, 2021)