All Arizona Superintendent Award
At the ASBA/ASA Superintendents Division joint convention, awards will be given to three outstanding superintendents. The awards will be made to selected superintendents representing small, medium and large size districts.
The district size category is as follows:
Small: 1000 or fewer Medium: 1001 to 5000 Large: 5001 and up
1. Must have been an Arizona Superintendent for at least three years prior to this year.
2. Has not received this Award during the preceding five years.
3. Is a current active member of ASA and been a member for at least 2 years. Please call ASA if you need to check on membership.
The Administrator must demonstrate outstanding:
1. Relations with the Board, public, and community
2. Leadership in curriculum and instruction, and management of student activities
3. Short and long term planning
4. Personnel, business, and financial management
5. Personal and professional qualities
6. Professional Involvement
Deadline: October 5, 2018